Every Saturday Channel 4 shows live racing from the top racecourses in the UK & Ireland. The coverage lasts for over 2 hours and features between to 6-8 races with top class analysis coming from a host of racing experts. The show was first broadcast in 1984 and has become a favourite among the betting public.
Major events covered by Channel 4 include the 1,000 and 2,000 Guineas at Newmarket, the St Leger at Doncaster and the Cheltenham Festival.
Recognizing the popularity of the show, Bet365 provides a terrific offer which rewards those punters who manage to back a winner at bigger than 4/1.
Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on a UK or Irish race televised live on Channel 4 and bet365 will give you a free bet to the same stake on the next live Channel 4 race.
If your free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more, you will qualify for another free bet on the next live Channel 4 race. Keep backing those winners and bet365 will keep giving you free bets!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Offer applies to the FIRST single bet placed by a customer on each live Channel 4 race following the final declarations. Where more than one selection in the same raced is placed on the same bet slip, the first selection is deemed to be the one which is highest on the bet slip. Enhanced win bets, Tote/Pari Mutuel and ‘Not to Win’ bets are not applicable for this offer.
2. The 4/1 limit refers to the adjusted odds after any dead-heat, rule 4 or unnamed joint/co-fav. If your free bet is an each-way selection that is placed, and the return on the bet is less than the total stake, we will refund the difference between your return and the total stake. If your return is greater than the total stake then no refund will be given.
3. Offer only applies to races broadcast on Channel 4 unless otherwise stated by bet365.
4. Max free bet per customer is 50 GBP per race. Free bet winnings exclude stake. Bets must be paid for placed in the usual way. If your free bet loses, your stake will be refunded to your account within one hour of the race finishing.
5. In the event of Channel 4 not showing all races live, free bets will stand as per the bet365 Channel 4/1 race schedule advertised on their site.
6. If you back the winner of the last Channel 4 race on any day, your free bet will be the first bet you place on the next bet365 Channel 4/1 race to take place.
7. All customer offers are limited to one per person.
8. Bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.